PNHP has grown into an outstanding community of more than 15,000 physicians, medical students and other health professionals. We have members in every state and specialty, and active chapters around the country.
Use the links below to stay connected to the PNHP community. If you have a question or issue not addressed here, contact the PNHP National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-782-6006.
- Dr. Don McCanne's Quote of the Day: PNHP's Senior Health Policy Fellow Don McCanne, M.D. writes a daily health policy update, taking an excerpt or quote from a health care news story or analysis on the Internet and commenting on its significance to the single-payer health care reform movement.
- PNHP Chapter and Contact List: Our list of chapters and leaders around the country.
- PNHP Leadership Training Institute: Join us for our one-day health policy leadership training and gain the in-depth knowledge to become an effective advocate for reform.
- PNHP Annual Meeting: Come to PNHP’s Annual Meeting to get updated on the latest health policy data and network with like-minded colleagues.
- Allied Groups: Other organizations that support single-payer.